Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quick Update

Wednesday night I wasted my time at another bullshit “job interview” in sales. I’m so frustrated that my desperate attempts not to be a freaking waitress are leading me down all the wrong paths.

In better news, Tuesday I attended my roommate's acting class where I participated in a cold read in front of a casting director! He shared great industry insight that I'll highlight here soon.

I have an audition Saturday for a student film at the LA Film school… Yep, if you’re smart enough to go to college in New York or LA you get to use real actors instead of just your peers!

The photo shoot I blew last Sunday has been rescheduled for this Sunday, which only solidifies my belief that my agent sucks. A better agent probably should have/ would have dropped my ass!

More about all that soon…

No comments: