Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Webcams: The Best Thing $80 Can Buy!!!

For the past two days I have actually SEEN my boyfriend, cat, dog and home in Ohio! It's amazing! It made me cry and almost made me late to my acting class, but it was totally worth it.

For the cost of the webcams, we can talk and see each other via the web for free... Well, for the time being I can see him; my webcam's in the mail.

Have you ever wondered what your animals do when you're not home? Well, I'm going to try to find out what mine do! This afternoon my boyfriend put the camera in the hall where our dog always sleeps so I could keep a "live feed" open. Unfortunately I lost the connection, but hopefully we can work those kinks out.

I try not to let myself get excited about anything until it's really happening; now that I've seen my beau and my camera's in the mail for him to see me, I'm realizing how truly amazing this is! My life has changed so much and our schedules have been a nightmare. We always talk a few times a day, but lately one or the other of us is either half asleep or distracted; I am so eager for all the ways being able to see each other, in addition to speaking, will help maintain our long-distance connection.

No comments: