Thursday, May 8, 2008

And the driving begins...

My boyfriend is in Cali this weekend for a company convention in San Diego, which started last night and ends tomorrow morning. I'm attending with him- the food's great, hotel's beautiful and tonight's entertainment is Reba McEntire!

We've know about this event for months... But I was asked two days ago to be at a rehearsal this morning in North Hollywood! The original "breakdown" or logistics about a production said it started on the 21st, but the new director wanted to get the ball rolling. Wanting to be professional and having an inability to say no to things, I woke up at 6 a.m. to drive nearly three hours back to The Valley this morning. Hopefully the traffic back to San Diego is better...

My boyfriend flies out Sunday morning, so don't expect much else posted here until then. ;)

No comments: