Friday, June 26, 2009

Photos from last night

These are not as exciting as you thought they would be...

Part of the lovely holding area; I was incredibly impressed by how thoroughly the gymnasium floor was covered.


Here we are walking down the stairs to the courtyard; note the graphics I mentioned previously projected up on the wall.


This huge green screen was a story above the courtyard where we filmed our running scenes; in the photo above, I had just walked around it and it was then on my left.


Production trailers; none of the actors were there, meaning none of the fancy trailers and cool cars. Last night we did filmed a few more running takes at about 4:00 a.m. and were then release at 5, but will be paid until 6 a.m., minus a half hour break! So, yes, I'll get a little bit of overtime, having only been onset for like 45 minutes!

I'm headed back right now for another 6:30 p.m. call time.

No comments: