Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Things stink. Literally.

I woke up this morning to the smell of dog shit. Lovely.

Our ten year old Great Dane is the sweetest, most well behaved dog I've ever met, but she doesn't like to go outside in rain or extreme cold. This morning it was pouring and I'm told she wouldn't go out after her breakfast; a few hours later I awoke to the stench. It amazes me that whatever attempt she made to wake me didn't work, yet that smell is the most effective alarm clock I've ever experienced. Disgusting!

Who can be in a good mood if that's the way you wake up? In addition to that, an existing stress was brought to the forefront again last night. As predicted, my LA roommate confirmed that she'd be moving in with her boyfriend when our lease expires. I'm really happy for her because she seems to be in a great relationship, but for me it raises more questions...

No comments: